Budget travel passes
Suits best, if you have more time at hand, have done a bit of reading and planning yourself, you are more independent minded and have travelled before.
We offer rail and coach passes to travel around in many countries worldwide, including all around Europe, the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa and more.
- One travel pass to cover most of your travels
- Easy early budgeting
- You are in total control
- Freedom to travel at your own pace
- No need to plan out everything in advance (if you like the place you stay, if not, you move on), you can change your mind at short notice
- Independent travellers tend to mix more easily with locals and experience their culture
Just want the flight, no travel plans yet?
Even if you have not made any plans at all, want to “play it by ear”, we can at least help you to book you for the first few nights after you arrival to settle into the new culture, get over your jetleg and for most cities we offer daytrips to the surrounding attractions for you to get your bearings at the start.
- worldwide car hire
- from an economy sized vehicle to a four wheel drive, van or mini-bus
- hire from a day to a year
- pick up and drop off your vehicle from different locations.
- extras, etc…
We can help you planning your route, stops, sights and accommodation for self drive all.
Alternatively we can arrange a mix of travel options starting with city break, then self drive, then train/bus/ferry, another flight, a tour and another car rental, etc.
Other reasons for independent travel,
We have a wealth of experience and we will listen, as each trip is different and personal and unique to you. We advise about a multitude of travel options, including Gap year, exchange programs, specialist interests and options for volunteering and working abroad. We also arrange and help with all issues concerning Australian and New Zealand working holiday visas.